top of page
We are a group of local farmers and landowners, led by our facilitator Tim Field, interested in landscape-scale regeneration of the farmed environment and local food networks in the North East Cotswolds through collaboration and knowledge exchange
DATES FOR THE DIARY
- Multiple DatesMon, 06 FebWarwickshire Walnuts, Burmington Farm06 Feb, 10:00 – 14:00Warwickshire Walnuts, Burmington Farm, Burmington, Shipston-on-Stour CV36 5AR, UKConsidering agroforestry or a new orchard? Do you already have walnut trees? This event run by Warwickshire Walnuts at Burmington is a comprehensive introduction to growing English Walnuts (Juglans regia) as a commercial crop. PART 1 of a 2 part course.
- Fri, 10 FebChipping Norton Rugby Club
- Wed, 22 Febvia Eventbrite
- Mon, 13 MarFarmED13 Mar, 10:00 – 15:30FarmED, FarmED, Honeydale Farm, Station Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BJHosted by the Cotswolds Rivers Trust and Windrush Catchment Partnership, this day-long conference will present the Rivers and Wetlands Project. There will be discussion of river habitats and local campaigning for water quality as well as updates on activities in the Windrush and Evenlode catchments.
- Wed, 15 MarDunthrop Farm (///intent.pill.validated)15 Mar, 10:00 – 14:00Dunthrop Farm (///intent.pill.validated), Dunthrop Farm, Dunthrop Rd, Heythrop, Chipping Norton OX7 5TJ, UKIntegrated livestock management, woodland planting and agroforestry are being built into the systems at Dunthrop. Hear about these early stage projects, baselining for natural capital markets, our NEIRF project on finance for natural capital projects, and an update as an ELMs SFI pilot farm.
- Mon, 27 MarFarmED27 Mar, 09:30 – 16:30FarmED, Station Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BJ, UKGet your carbon questions answered as this FarmED event delves into the world of soil carbon, carbon calculators, sequestration, net zero and carbon credits. Recommended for anyone interested in the NEIRF project or unpicking their baselining results.
bottom of page