top of page
DATES FOR THE DIARY
- Mon, 27 MarFarmED27 Mar, 09:30 – 16:30FarmED, Station Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BJ, UKGet your carbon questions answered as this FarmED event delves into the world of soil carbon, carbon calculators, sequestration, net zero and carbon credits. Recommended for anyone interested in the NEIRF project or unpicking their baselining results.
- Wed, 15 MarDunthrop Farm (///intent.pill.validated)15 Mar, 10:00 – 14:00Dunthrop Farm (///intent.pill.validated), Dunthrop Farm, Dunthrop Rd, Heythrop, Chipping Norton OX7 5TJ, UKIntegrated livestock, woodland and agroforestry are being built into the systems at Dunthrop. Hear about these early stage projects, baselines for natural capital markets, Landscape Recovery, our NEIRF project on finance for natural capital projects, and an update as an ELMs SFI pilot farm.
- Mon, 13 MarFarmED13 Mar, 10:00 – 15:30FarmED, FarmED, Honeydale Farm, Station Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BJHosted by the Cotswolds Rivers Trust and Windrush Catchment Partnership, this day-long conference will present the Rivers and Wetlands Project. There will be discussion of river habitats and local campaigning for water quality as well as updates on activities in the Windrush and Evenlode catchments.
- Thu, 09 MarFarmED09 Mar, 12:30 – 15:30FarmED, Honeydale Farm, Station Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BJ, UKFarmland Bird Aid Network feed birds at 20+ sites in West Oxfordshire, and are celebrating their 20th Anniversary at FarmEd. Members (particularly those 32 in our feeding project) are welcomed on 9th March to celebrate feeding farmland birds. Please book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed, 22 Febvia Eventbrite
- Multiple DatesMon, 13 FebWarwickshire Walnuts, Burmington Farm13 Feb, 10:00 – 14:00Warwickshire Walnuts, Burmington Farm, Burmington, Shipston-on-Stour CV36 5AR, UKPART 2 Considering agroforestry or a new orchard? Do you already have walnut trees? This event run by Warwickshire Walnuts at Burmington is a comprehensive introduction to growing English Walnuts (Juglans regia) as a commercial crop.
- Fri, 10 FebChipping Norton Rugby Club
- Fri, 03 FebGame Larder ///reconnect.superbly.hinted03 Feb, 09:00 – 11:00Game Larder ///reconnect.superbly.hinted, Charlbury, Chipping Norton OX7 3HN, UKWith the integration of agriculture and extensive habitat creation comes a growing challenge from deer browsing damage. A few members are considering alternative routes to market for venison to increase its value, and enable better deer management. Be part of the conversation.
- Fri, 16 DecThe Izod's, Priory Farm
- Fri, 09 DecFarmED followed by Matthews Mill09 Dec 2022, 10:30 – 15:30FarmED followed by Matthews Mill, Station Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BJ, UKAn excellent opportunity to consider the route of your cereal crop to market. Discuss the options for different categories of grain and follow the path through our region's own multi-generation milling operation, Matthews Mill. Lunch included.
- Thu, 10 NovWhat3words ///hillsides.tasters.bagpipes
- Fri, 04 NovGlebe Farm, The Green
- Thu, 03 NovFarmED03 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 16:30FarmED, Station Rd, Shipton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6BJ, UKThriving, diverse, sustainable farm businesses need great people. But where do we find them and how do we support them? How do we stimulate new enterprises on our farms? Could a new partnership or joint venture be the solution?
- Fri, 28 OctBruern Farmshop28 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 12:00Bruern Farmshop, Bruern, Chipping Norton OX7 6QE, UKA workshop to explain our new project with the Rothamsted Research Institute and Oxbury Bank, which models natural capital outcomes (e.g. carbon) to lever novel finance packages, and catalyse regenerative farming and conservation projects in the landscape. Tea, coffee and cake too!
- Tue, 25 OctWhat 3 words: fluffed.gossiped.curries25 Oct 2022, 15:00 – 17:30What 3 words: fluffed.gossiped.curries, August Farms, Burford (come off the A361)In Nick's words, Conservation Agriculture has proven potential to improve crop yields, while improving the long-term environmental and financial sustainability of farming. Come and see how he approaches it.
- Mon, 26 SeptBlenheim Hordley Wood, then Nicholson's
- Wed, 14 SeptZoom surgery - link in meeting description
- Tue, 13 SeptMilton-under-Wychwood Village Hall13 Sept 2022, 18:00 – 20:00Milton-under-Wychwood Village Hall, Shipton Rd, Milton-under-Wychwood, Chipping Norton OX7 6JU, UKThe Evenlode Catchment Partnership, in conjunction with Trust for Oxfordshire’s Environment invites you to the launch of the 2022/23 Wetland Creation Scheme. Enjoy a light supper and get primed for your next wetland project!
bottom of page